1. Ideally cold hand wash… but… if you’re a busy mum that’s not going to happen right! You can machine wash separately, always with lukewarm or cold water and choose a short and gentle cycle.
2. Use mild soap without bleach or brighteners.
3. Do not put it in your dryer. Dry by lying flat in the shade. I chuck mine over the couch on a towel sometimes.
4. If you’re not into wrinkles, use a warm iron. Personally, I don’t own an iron.
5. Whatever you do, do not bleach, soak, rub or tumble dry. Or take to the dry cleaners.