A Capsule Wardrobe is really small set of just your favourite clothes. Clothes that you LOVE wearing, clothes that FIT both your lifestyle and your body right now.
A Capsule Collection mindset is about shopping less often and more intentionally. It’s about quality over quantity and less is more thinking.
It’s about finding your style and your confidence. It’s about minimalism and ultimately happiness.
10 Reasons Why You Might Want a Capsule Wardrobe?
- Because your clothes are exploding out of your closet and drawers YET you have NOTHING TO WEAR
- Because you are sick and tired of trying to find something to wear in the mornings
- Because you try on 14 different outfits before you find one to wear
- Benefits of a capsule wardrobe
- You’ll love + wear everything: because you’ve chosen your favs and everything fits
- Makes mornings a breeze: no more decision fatigue, everything goes with everything. Throw it on! Mix n match!
- You’ll save money: no more binge shopping and buying clothes that don’t actually suit you or your needs
- You’ll get creative: because you can mix n match more and layer up rather than buying something you think you need.
- You’ll create less fashion waste: Because you commit to buying less clothing overall
- You’re less focused on the fashion and trends: your wardrobe will reflect your style and what suits you, not what the latest phase tells you to wear
Side-Effects of a Capsule Wardrobe
The concept of minimalism will start spilling over into other areas of your life. For example your kitchen, your bathroom, your linen cupboard. You’ll start having less things, and more space. Leading to less stress and more space.
Eventually you’ll notice the biggest change will start happening in your heart – happiness, contentment and joy comes from within, not from stuff, and definitely not from your wardrobe.